Friday, March 14, 2008

Good Morning! SALE in my Etsy Shop!

Hello!

It's a beautiful day here in Arizona! You probably won't be hearing that from me before long, but this is our good time of year before we have our long, HOT 100+ degree days! :)

I have listed new pieces of jewelry this week and will be listing more today. I hope there is something that you like. I do have an unadvertised 10% off everything sales going on until the end of March. All you need to do is put "Spring Sale" in the notes to the seller when you check out on Etsy. If you don't have an Etsy account, just email me and I can do a separate invoice through Paypal. Please do not pay until I can send you a revised invoice. Here is a link to my Etsy shop. http://www.ctbydonna.etsy.com

Hope you all have a great day, get out and enjoy the weather if you can.

God Bless,
Donna

No comments: