Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thank Goodness The Weekend Is Here!

Hello Everyone!

Man, it's been very busy around here for the past few weeks. I've had to put in a lot of overtime at work. Good when the paycheck comes in, but not so good in my personal time. Which there seems to be none of lately! LOL! I'll try and keep up in the near future.

I hope you all have had a good week. We still are in the 80's here, so no real winter weather yet. It's kind of late in coming this year. With our luck, it'll be cold on Thanksgiving day and Christmas and that's about it! LOL! I really don't like living here! Don't like the desert!

I have listed several new things this past week and hopefully this weekend I'll be able to get the rest listed. I've already sold a couple of the new items too. I'm happy!

Hope you all have an awesome weekend! Hope you come by and take a peek at my etsy shop.

God Bless,
Donna

No comments: