Friday, October 16, 2009

My Newest Creation! Hoops!

I decided to make some hoops! It took me a while to make them, but I've succeeded in making these and another pair which I'll list later today.

I've been very busy with work. Welcome to flu season! We've been working long hours and seeing a lot of sick people. Including my boss, whom a patient shared with, and he got the flu! It's been a bad week, we had to cancel two days and work them in on the three days that were left. But we've all survived so far. Just keep washing our hands, using the hand sanitizers and wearing our masks. That's about all we can do and hope for the best. I do NOT want to get this flu! It's a Nasty one!

On a good note, I've lost 45 pounds now! Yippee! I can't believe it myself yet. My mind hasn't caught up with the fact that I've gone down two sizes now! LOL! I have about three more weeks on this diet and then I take a break, I go on a maintenance, 1200 calories a day. Suppose to be on that for about three weeks and then back on the diet until I loose the rest, which isn't all that much by that point. I am a bit worried about going off it though, I'll have hunger pains and an appetite again. It's been nice not having that for the past three months. But, since the holidays will be right upon us, I'm going to wait until they are over, then start back in January. If I have the guts to do it, I'll show you all a before and after picture. :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

God Bless~

2 comments:

Marie S said...

The hoops are gorgeous! I am not surprised though. All your work is gorgeous.
Congratulations on your weight loss success. That is so fantastic.
Have a great weekend.

Creative Treasures by Donna said...

Thank you Marie for the lovely comments on my earrings and my weight loss! Hope you have a grat weekend too.