Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The 4th Surprise! OUCH!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July. Here it was hot like it always is this time of year, but I had a big surprise. I injured my ankle, I have a hairline fracture and a whole lot of tendon and ligament damage. I spent three hours in the ER and didn't get to really enjoy my evening! LOL! I now have an air cast boot up to my knee. This is not very comfortable at all, never would be, but with the fact that it's 8 million degrees outside, it doesn't help! :(

I did manage to list a new necklace. It is made with brass, a nice alternative to gold at a fraction of the cost! It's a great alternative to gold. It is made with Citrine, Garnet and Carnelian gemstones. I named it, The Tigress! Very pretty. So, come on by and take a peek at it.

I hope you all have a great week, see you all soon!

Peace,
Donna

No comments: