Saturday, July 19, 2008

MADE IT THROUGH ANOTHER WEEK!

Hi Everyone!

Well, I made it through another week, but I still have my new "Best Friends" hanging around. That would be my cast and crutches! LOL! This is not a good thing when it's 110+ outside! I sure hope the rest of the six weeks goes by quickly! I don't make a good patient! :-) My hubby has been a trooper through all this. He's done all the grocery shopping and laundry, but says that he's becoming a housewife! LOL! Welcome to my world!

I will be listing new things this weekend. I've been working all week and then when I get home I have to put my leg up so I haven't been able to get anything done, like photos and listings. So that is my priority for this weekend.

Have a great weekend, see you all later!

Peace,
Donna

No comments: