Thursday, December 3, 2009

NEW LISTINGS!

Good Morning Everyone!

I have a few new listings and I wanted to share with you all. I know, it's taken me a long time to update my shops, but I still had that camera issue going one. Then I had a show I had to do, and so it's now time to list.

Meet Squiggles, she's not just an ordinary Squiggles, she's a special Squiggles! Place her on her side and she's just Squiggles, but more upright she can become a Christmas tree. You can wear her all winter long, she would love to hold your shawl together or just look lovely on your sweater. She loves to show off her beauty!

So come on by my Artfire Studio and check out Squiggles and my other new listings.

Have a great day and keep smiling. No one will know what you are up to, but you sure look happy doing it! :-)

Peace~

No comments: