Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I've been featured!

I just thought I'd share with all of you that I'm being featured on Made By Hand.by me. These various artists here, sell on 1000 Markets. We all belong to a Market on 1km that is called, "Spirits of the Southwest" Artisans of the Desert. We consist of artists that reside mostly in Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Utah. This market is based on location, not on southwest style.


The picture below is my featured item. It is made of copper, with Lepidolite, Lavender Crazy Lace Agate and Prehnite gemstones. My bracelet, Copper Glow, is on sale at the moment. It's a great buy. So come on by and take a look around my Creative Treasures by Donna on 1000 Markets. You can also find me on Creative Treasures by Donna on Etsy.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day

Peace~
Donna

4 comments:

Hilton said...

Simply beautiful. How gifted you are creatively!

Creative Treasures by Donna said...

Hilton, thank you.

Bobbi Ann said...

How very beautiful! Congrats to you!
Bobbi Ann Cook

Creative Treasures by Donna said...

Thank you Bobbie!