Sunday, August 30, 2009

BOGO 1/2 OFF SALE

I'm having a BOGO Sale This Weekend! You can buy one item at regular price and get another one of equal or lesser value half off. This includes my Clearance section too. What a steal!!! So come on by and see what you can find!

Here is a new beautiful lapel pin that I have recently listed. It's made of genuine copper, formed into a heart and then I wire wrapped turquoise and sterling silver beads around. It really is a stunning pin.

Hope you all are having a great weekend. We are still very hot here, kind of hard to tell that fall is coming. I know it's right around the corner, but you could have fooled me!

Have a very Blessed day!

Peace~

3 comments:

Joana Ribeiro said...

Really beautifull!

Marie S said...

Love the changes on your blog.
Beautiful!
I love the pin, it is gorgeous.
Try and stay cool.
Love and hugs.

Creative Treasures by Donna said...

Thank you Joana and Marie. It tool me a while to find, but it was sorth the search. I wanted it to match my new banner.

Thanks also for the compliments of my pin. I really like this one too.

:)