Saturday, May 10, 2014

I See Starfish

I want to say Happy Mother's Day to all my friends who have children.  I hope you all have a great day tomorrow.  That you are catered to your every little whim for the day!  :-)

I love the beach, I love going to the beach, I love seeing what I can find on the beach. Looks like a caught a couple of teal starfish!  I also love teal, turquoise and green with copper.  So when I got these starfish in I decided I had to partner them with copper.  As you can see they are swimming blow a circle of copper that has been fused together.  The way they are put together there is a lot of sparkle and movement.  The starfish are Swarovski crystals along with two other crystals complete these earrings.  If you click on the picture it will take you to the listing. 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/189176245/teal-swarovski-starfish-crystals-copper?ref=shop_home_active_1
Have a great day!

Blessings~

No comments: