Saturday, May 31, 2014

~New Brooches/Pins Listings~

Hello There!

I hope you all are having a great weekend!  I don't know about all of you, but it's HOT here!  So we spent the day in the pool.  The only way to stay cool around here.  It was suppose to be 107 but the temp gauge outside said 110 today.  WOW, it's only May 31st!  It's going to be a long hot summer I'm afraid! 

I have listed two more pins.  The first one has the most beautiful turquoise and green colors.  I added two Czech glass crystals to the lampwork bead.  The rest of the pin was free formed out of sterling silver. 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/191398453/blue-green-turquoise-lampwork-bead-czech?ref=related-0
The second pin is made of copper, a lampwork bead and two Czech glass crystals. It again is a free formed pin.  Hope you like these as much as I do. This is really a beautiful lampwork bead.  It's made of different shapes of green, purple, lavender and blues.  Pairing with the lavender crystals brings out the purples in the lampword bead. 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/191402253/purple-green-lampwork-bead-czech-bead?ref=shop_home_active_1
Just click on the pictures and they will take you to the listing in my Etsy shop.

Have great weekend!  

Peace~



No comments: