Saturday, June 13, 2009

Feathers In The Wind

While I was pondering over what to write in my blog today, I decided to create a pair of new earrings instead. Which I find to be a much easier task for me to do. You see, I don't write very well, I feel that I really don't have all that much to say that would be interesting. I don't lead a very interesting life! I go to work and come home, maybe create or do some housework and that's about it! Pretty boring don't you think?

So to just sit down and create a blog daily is most challenging for me to do. I sort of feel like I'm back in school, and we won't go there about my school academics, or the lack of them! Maybe that's part of the problem, I should have been learning how to write instead of daydreaming! I would also assume that I'm not the only one out there that has this problem. Right? So if you would bare with me, I'll eventually get the hang of this blogging thing and keep up on a regular basis. In the mean time, here's a pair of my new earrings that I listed this evening on Etsy. So not all of today was a loss!

Feathers In The Wind Earrings are made with Sleeping Beauty Turquoise gemstones and sterling silver. Click on the name and it will take you to the listing in my Etsy Shop.

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Peace~

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Donna! Thanks for stopping by my blog and the compliment! You have a very nice and interesting blog, so don't worry about what you write, it's perfect. I posted your blog on my blogspot so I can follow you everyday.

Have a wonderful evening!

Creative Treasures by Donna said...

Hey Sharon, thanks for the vote of confidence in my writing skills! LOL! Hope you have a great day too.