Monday, June 15, 2009

Peace~

Peace....I'm hoping for a peaceful Monday. Like many, I'm sure, I hate Mondays! They just seem to be longer than any other day of the week. It just gets so hectic that I find myself praying for a miracle. Don't you feel the same? In my line of work, Mondays are always very busy days. I guess it's sort of paybacks for being gone from the office for the past two days. No breaks for us in the medical profession!

So every Monday I go to work and in the hopes that this Monday will be different. We won't be overworked, actually get a lunch and leave at a descent time. Is that too much to ask for? Man, I love my job!

This beautiful photo was created by Eye On Nature of ionnature.etsy.com. This is a gorgeous photo of a Peace Rose. Check out their shop, they have more lovely photos and cards with gorgeous flowers.
As John Lennon's words say, "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I know that I'm not the only one...." Keep on dreaming of peace, it will happen someday. (But not on Mondays I'm sure!)
Hope you all have a peaceful Monday!

Peace~

No comments: