Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him Dad! ~Unknown

I know I've been blest to have had the Father that I had. My Dad was the best! He would take my brother, sister and I everywhere with him. We've had some really wild experiences with him too, some I'm sure my Mom would not have approved, but we survived! He taught us some very valuable lessons, and the best of all, how to love! My Dad has been gone for over 17 years now, I miss him very much! I know he's in my heart and I talk to him daily. Dad, I love you very much! Happy Father's Day Dad!
I wish that all the Fathers out there a wonderful, peaceful and loving day. Enjoy your families and the love they bring to you.

Here is one of my favorite Norman Rockwell family scenes. I hope you enjoy it. This is from auntsuesoldnewlovely's Etsy Shop. She has lovely other Norman Rockwell prints and things. Check out her shop, you just might find that something special you've been looking for.

Peace~

4 comments:

auntsuesoldnewlovely said...

Wow, such a blessing! Thanks so much!

Creative Treasures by Donna said...

You're welcome!

yadda said...

Lovely auntsue!! and Great Blog, Creative Treasures by Donna!

Karen-Vintage fair Retro Rare @ Etsy

Creative Treasures by Donna said...

Thank you Karen!