Friday, April 25, 2014

Been A Long Day!

My Friday started with my trainer this morning.  Usually they are too bad, but this morning it was.  We did a complete workout which wasn't so bad but I woke up with a bad headache so everything was bad!  lol!  I love my trainer by the way!  She's is awesome, she can take this old body and create something new.  I like that idea, now we need to get it done!!!

I did manage to get another pair of earrings listed.  I love how these turned out.  As you can see they are just a piece of thick sterling silver wire that I wire wrapped little gemstones one.  I know the pictures makes the stone look huge, but they are not.  You can see in the picture of the earrings in my hand just what the size comparison is.  If you click on the picture it will take you to my Etsy shop listing of these earrings.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/187530356/tourmaline-gemstone-multicolored?ref=shop_home_active_1
Hope you all have a great weekend.  We are suppose to have some rain here tomorrow.  NICE!!!  We certainly need it up in northern Arizona.

Peace~

No comments: