Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  We actually have clouds and a little rain here, it's a great welcomed change!  It get boring to have sun all the time, so when we wake up to clouds it's a very welcome sight.  wish we could have more rain though.  We need it badly! 

Here's another pair of earrings that I've listed in my Etsy shop.  These have an intense blue color as you can see.  They are glass teardrops with a lot of sterling silver wire wrapped around them.  I left the sterling silver a bright color.  Very pretty!   These would be a good pair to rely on for everyday wear.  They are so blue, they remind me of the Caribbean waters which are this blue.  If you click on the picture it will take you to the listing in my Etsy Shop. 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/186767809/turquoise-glass-sterling-silver-earrings?ref=shop_home_active_1
Hope you all have a safe holiday weekend.  Be careful out there!

Blessings~

No comments: