Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Good Morning!

I'm back!  I know it's been a while since I've posted, but since I retired for good now I have more time.  I've even started back to making the lovely things I enjoy to make.  With that being said...I will be posting new items here as I post to my Etsy Shop.

So much has happened in my life in the past several years.  Like I said, I did retire for good this time.  I finally made that golden year where social security will kick in, IF there's any left.  LOL!  Honestly I will be getting social security next month.  Yeah!  Never thought I'd get to this point in my life.  WOW, I'm old!

We've taken several trips recently.  We have joined a great group of friends and we do travel in style!  :-)  Since last July I've been to Denver several times, Dallas/Ft. Worth twice, Louisville, on a cruise to Cozumel, going to Houston in June, Vegas in July and another cruise to the Bahamas in Sept.  I LOVE my life!  I want to see the world and empty my bucket list, well if that's even possible.  I keep adding places to see to my bucket list!  LOL!

Here is a new listing in my Etsy Shop.  I love these earrings.  It is hard to catch the flash of Labradorite, but I managed to get it in most of these pictures.  They really are beautiful, in fact I liked them so much I made a pair for myself!  :-)  If you click on the picture you should be taken to the listing in my shop.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/186219450/labradorite-gemstone-sterling-silver?ref=shop_home_active_2
Hope you have a great day.  It's spring get out and enjoy to good weather, well most of you are having good weather.  Here in AZ it's suppose to be in the 90's.  :-(

Peace~

No comments: